Friday, September 16, 2011

Thank you

My blog has hit just over 500 views and I am thrilled!  Thank you to each and every one of you that has taken the time to glance over these author interviews!

I've been back in the States since late Sunday night and I am just now starting to get my sleep sorted out.  Jet lag really took it's toll my on family this week.  My husband is struggling to get back into his normal work routine, my son started his first week back to school and now I've come down with a cold...and my inbox keeps piling up!  Sheash! I can't catch a break haha

Thank you all for some many responses.  I promise I will contact each of you once my immune system decides I can be human again.  I'm convinced that I need a vacation to recover from my vacation!

Keep the emails coming.  I look forward to hearing from you!

PS: if you have any suggestions on how to make this blog more user friendly or if you'd like to suggest any topics that should be discussed please send me an email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment