Thursday, August 25, 2011

150 Guests!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!  All of you writers out there are super stars!  I'm so pleased to announce that in less than 4 days I have been visited by 150 people!  How amazing is that?

It just goes to show that when you are willing to step out and lend a hand to your fellow writers that amazing things can happen!  Thank you all so much for visiting.  I can't wait to share with you the backlog of writers that are flooding my email.  They each have such amazing stories!

If you, or someone you know, is interested in promoting their published or soon to be published book send me an email at DefianceRising@live.com  Or if you would like to swap interviews please contact me!

And don't forget to check out my book, Defiance Rising at http://www.amazon.com/Defiance-Rising-ebook/dp/B005G0NLIC  It's only $1.89. 

No comments:

Post a Comment