Sunday, August 21, 2011

Calling all Self Published Authors

Hi!

My name is Amy Miles and I'm a self published author.  I know how important self marketing can be so I'd love to give you the opportunity to boast about your book. 

If you're interested in adding an author interview, please email me and I will send you a list of questions for your book.  Just email back your answers and your interview will be published on this blog with links back to your books and websites.

Email me at: DefianceRising@live.com

PS: I'm also an avid reader so if you've written a fictional romance, young adult, or fantasy/science fiction novel and would like me to review your book email me at the address above.  If you don't fall into that category email me anyways and I'll let you know.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment