Saturday, October 22, 2011

A blog for your character?

I have to admit that I'm curious about the concept of creating a blog specifcally for the main character of a published/unpublished novel.  When I read this tip earlier tonight I have to admit a hundred ideas flared up and I do think I'll struggle to sleep tonight. 

Has anyone tried this?  The idea is certainly intriguing to me!

My upcoming teen fantasy, Immortal Rose, would be perfect for this idea. 

To every student at Rosewood Prep, Rose Danbry appears to have the perfect life.  Girls hate her and guys are desperate to date her.  With her unearthly beauty, tantalizing appeal and unusual aqua eyes, Rose quickly finds herself the center of attention.  Especially after she catches the eye of the hottest guy in school.  But there’s one thing holding her back…she’s Dracula’s wife.

Oh yeah, I could come up with a ton of good stuff with this one!  What do you think?  Do you have a character that could pique a readers interest outside of the pages of your book?


No comments:

Post a Comment