Thursday, October 27, 2011

Free Author Interview: Aditi Chopra

Self Published Authors is pleased to present Aditi's free author interview for her new book How to succeed as a Process Professional.  Thanks for joining us Aditi! 


Author Name:  My name is Aditi Chopra. My first book is on Business Process Management. It is called “How to succeed as a Process Professional”.

Where can we find your book? How much does it cost?  My book is available as a paperback for $9.99 on my website(http://www.aditichopra.com//) as well as on amazon(
1http://www.amazon.com/How-succeed-Process-Professional-Practitioners/dp/1463746776/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317918636&sr=8-1). E-book version of my book is also available for $8.99 in kindle stores in USA, UK, France and Germany.

Tell us a little about your book.  This book provides practical insights into challenges faced by process professionals and how to overcome them to attain success.

Do you have any upcoming projects?  I am currently writing a book on Leadership skills. This book is inspired by my experience being a software development manager and a process leader.

What has your journey as a writer been like?  I absolutely love writing. I have three blogs where I regularly share my thoughts. Writing is very enriching as it lets me share my unique thoughts with the rest of the world. It is also very fulfilling because I am helping people by teaching them the tricks that worked for me.

Is there anything unique about yourself that you would like your readers to know?  I have an inherent gift of understanding and assessing any situation, audience, system or environment. It helps me in making a good judgment call as well as address the root cause. I believe in not just addressing the symptoms but attacking the root cause to address a problem.
Who is your favorite author and why?  I have read a lot of books, the most effective book I have read was written by Daniel Goleman on the subject of Emotional Intelligence. Leadership has been a mystery for several years; Daniel Goleman has given a different meaning to leadership by writing this book.

Please share some advice to help future authors.
Write with passion and think about how your book can help other people. It’s not about you as a writer but rather about what readers would want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment